Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rock Climbing, Kayaking and drinking and stuff


Climbing some rocks in Railay beach...





 It was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done



 Gotta get to the top to come back down. Well... that's what the instructor told me



The gang out at Last Bar and Mora and I taking a break from climbing rocks


Railay beach was awesome. The beach was beautiful and the locals were very friendly. There are tons of activities to do to keep you entertained during the day.

We went kayaking but I don't have any of those photos yet. Waiting for Tyler to send me a few.But it was awesome, we kayaked through caves and a forest. It was unbelievable! I was in awe the whole time.

Currently, I am in Koh Phi Phi and it has been a non stop party. Beach, bars, babes and good food. What more can a guy ask for...

1 comment: